Graduate DELF B2 Exam With Top-Rated DELF B2 Sample Papers PDF Download
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JI31WdeDCLa3uc0sM465d7WmrVJkbn6T/view?usp=share_link” target=”blank” id=”download”]DELF B2 Sample Paper Download[/su_button]
DELF B2 Listening Sample Papers Answers Keys Download
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vi6BdyqiG7YXBwiPjejyLLnrtCqJruIN/view?usp=share_link” target=”blank” id=”download”]Answer Key[/su_button]
Individuals with the DELF B2 diploma are certified to have a degree of independence, allowing them to present their opinions, construct arguments, negotiate, and discuss in forums & more with utmost ease.
Also, if you want to follow studies in French higher education, you need to have a DELF B2 diploma.
Like all the other exams, the DELF B2 tests your Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills but on much more challenging levels.
You are given a total time of 2 hours & 30 minutes to take the test, and you need to score atleast five in each section to pass.
Format Of B2 Exam:
- Comprehension questionnaires dealing with three recordings:
- interview, news bulletin etc. (played once)
- presentation, lecture, speech, documentary, radio or television programme (played twice).
- The maximum duration of recordings: 8-15 mins
- Comprehension questionnaires dealing with two written documents:
- text of an informational nature regarding France or the French-speaking world
- text of an argumentative nature
- Taking a personal stand (contributing to a debate, formal letter, review of a film/book)
- Conveying & defending an opinion based on a short document designed to elicit a reaction.
For better practice for your upcoming French exam, we have some handpicked DELF B2 Sample papers below that will help you boost your reading, writing, speaking, & listening skills.
- DELF A1 Listening Sample Papers PDF with Answers
- DELF A1 Sample Papers PDF with Answers
- DELF B1 Listening Sample Paper PDF with Answer
There are specific exercises for each skill level, along with answers for you to keep a check on your improvement.